Engage students. Empower teachers
Designed for education, ValueBoard-Edu is the digital learning tool for transforming lessons into active, collaborative teaching and learning experiences with rich functions like 3 modes, TwoColor Pen, E-book, Recorder, Multi-screen, different pens and colors and more.
ValueBoard-Edu delivers improved outcomes for teaching, learning and collaboration in the lesson.
Make your classroom lively and interesting
Valueboard, a powerful, education-oriented tool, provides exciting, easy-to-use interactive teaching tools that make intelligent, interactive, and engaging classrooms so much easier.
Make your IFP more powerful
The Valueboard maximizes the effectiveness of IFP in teaching and learning, and it works with your gestures to make use of it easier than ever.
To engage students more actively in the learning process.
The integrated tools, such as visualizer, arbitrary annotations, spotlight, etc., allow you to extend your teaching tools on web browsers or applications, and help to capture the attention of your students for a longer period of time.
Make teaching easier
Interactive tools make abstract concepts such as math and science more concrete, turn language and language learning into a multi-sensory experience, and allow students to display and discuss their artwork.
Create Your Smart Whiteboard
How to do?
- Different page backgrounds can be set up
- Expand your page infinitely with “roaming”.
- Change the pen’s thickness and color.
- Support two people writing in different colors at the same time.
- Convert handwriting to text, and translate and read the text.
- Capture the students’ ideas, show student thinking, and create artifacts of meaningful discussions with a digital whiteboard.
- Enhance your lessons with expandable whiteboard space, using gestures and roaming to zoom in/ out and display your content.
Adding multimedia into your teaching process
How to do?
- Insert pictures, videos and other content saved in your computer into the whiteboard software.
- Adjust the size and angle of the picture.
- Lock the image as a new page background.
- You can draws, annotations and brainstorm over it.
- Engage your class by using images and videos that connect your lesson to real-life activities. And after viewing the videos and images, lock an image as a new page background and have students write notes, labels, and brainstorming ideas over it.
- Enhance your lesson by combining images and videos with tools on Valueboard, such as spotlight, screenshade, etc..
- Capture student notes or artworks by using tools such as screenshots of visualizer, wireless mirroring, etc., and share them on the whiteboard page.
Adding multimedia into your teaching process
How to do?
- Insert a table or a mind map and start a brainstorming session.
- Use a graphic tool to start an activity to organize student insights and engage the class.
- Use a mind map to examine a topic and allow students to guide each other through the teaching process.
Change the wallpaper
How to do?
- You can change the background of the Valueboard, or upload a picture you like and set it as the background.
- Engage your students by using background images that relate to the content of the course or represent some kind of metaphor, such as displaying famous artwork or important objects or places.
- Add a photo of your classroom or school mascot to infuse school spirit into your classroom.
- Enhance your classroom culture by using student-created poster, photographed and designed to be displayed as the background.
Log in and use your courseware anytime, anywhere!
How to do?
- In the office or at home, share your prepared lessons in your Valuestek account.
- Log into your account in the classroom, select your prepared lesson in the cloud courseware, open and use your lesson.
- Provide students with a warm-up by distributing lessons or course-related files to them in advance.
- Provide easy access to students after they have completed their studies and allow them to create a homework assignment to keep track of their studies.
How to do?
- Open the Digital Library, select a file you’d like your students to work on and apply the contents to your course.
- You can also save the resources to the Digital Library for use at any time.
- Engage students by creating class or subject-speciﬁc folders.
- Organize class notes, collaborative work, reference documents, images, video files in the same folder and share with students to extend learning.
How to do?
- Click on Screen Sharing.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile device to control the screen with your cell phone.
- Use your cell phone camera as the camera of the screen to take pictures of what you need to show.
- Enhance your lessons by sharing videos, images, or artwork related to the topic on the IFP screen.
- Extend learning by having students share student-directed productions. Allow students to share notes and approaches to problem solving and compare similarities and differences.
How to do?
- Enter the annotation mode of Valueboard and open any application.
- Click on the annotation pen tool and customize your style including color, thickness,etc.
- You can annotate on any application.
- You can also use tools such as the spotlight to focus on the key content and use the screenshot to take a screenshot of any screen content to use in Valueboard.
- Engage your students with a screenshade or spotlight for highlighting important sections or presenting your content one line at a time.
- Capture students’ ideas by annotating web pages, images, or any application (PowerPoint or Word, etc.) with arbitrary annotations function, and extend learning by communicating key points and process.
How to do?
- Start the Recorder: click the Record button and start to record.
- When the recording is finished, click the Stop button and save the recorded screen content and sound.
- Share the recorded lesson with students or parents, or save it for later use in class.
- Engage students by recording a demo .
- Record ways of solving problems by students to share with parents.
- Record and share key processes for students to refer to outside of class while doing homework.
- Extend learning by using Recorder to capture related knowledge for students to preview before class, then discuss topics in the class, to realize Flipped Classroom.
How to do?
- Write on the Valueboard and erase with your palm.
- Click “Add ” to save the current page and add a new blank page.
- You can manage multiple pages or export them to multiple file formats for sharing.
- Ask an interesting question and have students answer it with words or pictures.
- Have multiple students write on the screen at the same time, comment on each other’s ideas, and ask questions.
Subject Teaching Tools
How to do?
- Select a subject tool
- Select and open a courseware according to your curriculum, manipulate, annotate, and explain the courseware
- You can also capture the screen content and use it on the Valueboard page.
- Visualize the abstract knowledge by using specialized subject tools when teaching. For example, demonstrating the playing of a piano on a screen, using animation to show the flow of electric current, and using three-dimensional models to show the structure of the human body.
How to do?
- Connect the Visualizer via USB cable.
- Select the Visualizer tool to annotate or capture the image for use in the Valueboard page.
- Apply real-world images to the classroom to make teaching richer and more intuitive.
- Through the function of visualizer, make the content of the lecture more intuitive and easier to understand. For example, it can be used to display objects in biology class to make the details more vivid. Or use it to share students’ notes or assignments, so that students can understand the different ideas of other people.
ValueSTek’s products and solutions can be used for various environments such as Smart Education, Business Meeting, Intelligent Retail, Media Advertising, Smart Governmental Services and other industries.
Transform how you do business
Create flexible, dynamic workspaces that let team members contribute from any location or device – leading to faster results.
Center of every learning environment
Create dynamic interactive environments for classroom that engage students and empower teachers.
ValueSTek related products are recommended for better experience.
Lesson preparation mode:
- Text Input: Supports text box input and intelligent handwriting recognition at any position on the full screen, providing no less than 30 preset font choices. Recognize handwriting as text anywhere on the page, support cursive and fuzzy recognition, and support English and Chinese recognition.
- Text Box: Supports text input and can quickly set font, size, color, bold, italic, underline, and bullet, which is convenient for text input. You can set the alignment, indentation, and line-height of the text.
- Basic Strokes: Support ordinary pen, combination brush pen, soft pen, texture pen, highlighter, smartpen, laser pen, color pen, magic pen. Among them, the texture pen presets 12 textures, the smartpen can turn the drawn patterns into regular polygons and curved shapes, and the magic pen presets 12 patterns for use.
- Graphic Editing: Supports operations such as copying, cutting, pasting, cloning, locking, deleting, adjusting, and layer position for graphic objects, and can also link to network domain names for teachers to quickly call network resources.
- Page Playback: Support page playback function. You can playback any selected page without recording manually in advance.
- ★E-book: Provide no less than 9 kinds of background templates, provide e-book courseware templates, according to the template can be simple and quick to produce audio-book courseware containing pictures, sound, and video; and can be flexible to set the text and sound content, word by word pronunciation, control the playback content. If the school needs it, it can provide a free e-book-making service, convert school textbooks into e-books that can be downloaded and used by this software, and provide a free e-book download platform.
- ★Thinking Shaft: Provide Thinking Shaft teaching tools, teachers can freely set content nodes on the horizontal axis, and add text, images, videos and hyperlinks in the nodes, the added content supports zooming, annotating, and the horizontal axis can be dragged left and right.
- Three modes: Full-screen writing mode, PPT annotation mode, transparent page annotation mode, etc.. In full-screen writing mode, it replaces the blackboard for writing; in PPT mode, it can turn up and down the pages of PPT, annotate, fast page browsing and positioning, one-key black screen, insert local audio files, and switch between PPT mode and full-screen mode with one key; in transparent page annotation mode, it can annotate any content on the screen, including dynamic videos, etc.
- Multi-language: 20 languages such as English, Japanese, Portuguese and Korean are provided, and the software language is automatically switched with the operating system language.
- TwoColorPen: Realizes different writing colors and sizes for the pen tip and supports configuration of colors and sizes, and is compatible with the calibration of different touch pen models.
- Intelligent Recognition: The smartpen automatically recognizes irregular shapes such as triangles, circles, rectangles, lines, ellipses, arrows, etc.
- Smart Annotation: The laser pointer can be annotated, and the annotations will gradually fade and disappear without the need for additional erasure.
- Multi-screen Writing: Supports 2/3/4 number of split screens, each screen can use different color pens to write as well as erase, without interfering with each other. Improves classroom interactivity.
- Eraser: Provide no less than 5 erasing methods. You can erase the handwriting on the screen at any time in a variety of ways. You can use the traditional large, medium, and small eraser tools, you can also choose to erase with the back of your hand or the marquee erase tool, or you can directly clear the current page.
- ★Erase while writing: Supports erasing while writing. Simultaneously, they do not interfere with each other.
- The software menu toolbar can be hidden to enlarge the screenwriting area.
- Customization: Support users to set the icons of the toolbar according to their habits, and add up to 13 function buttons. It is convenient for teachers to personalize the arrangement and teach easily.
- Object menu: Any content in the software can be cut, clone, copy, delete, layer change, mirror, lock, add links, combine, rotate, scale, effect settings, object save, and other functions.
- Commonly Used Gadgets: 17 kinds of interactive teaching applicable tools are provided, such as screen shade, spotlight, caption broadcast, lock, screen recording, playback, writing roaming, magnifying glass, clock, calculator, trash can, page editing, screenshot, search engine, and small blackboard.
18. Screen Shade: Support to cover part of the page, support to adjust the size of the curtain from the top, bottom, left and right four directions, and support to drag any position, more convenient for teachers to adjust with the needs of the lesson.
19. Spotlight: Support only displaying any one closed area in the page, while other areas are covered by the mask; support dragging any searchlight in the page to change the position of the searchlight in the page; provide four shapes of searchlight tools as ellipse, triangle, rectangle and pentagram, users can choose any one shape of the searchlight for operation.
20. Lock: Provides a way to set a password to lock the screen with one click to prevent students from touching it during class. The teacher can enter the password to access to the whiteboard with one click to improve the efficiency of the class.
21. Teaching Tools: 5 kinds of mathematics teaching tools are provided: straightedge, isosceles triangle board, right angle triangle board, circle rule, and protractor.
22. Translation and Pronunciation Function: Built-in English-Chinese dictionary function, you can select a text content, translate between Chinese and English, and combine the voice reading function to read it out directly, supporting male and female voice pronunciation.
23. Document Camera: Built-in document scanner function (not independent document scanner software), which can realize the control of overhead projector, including selecting video signal input, setting resolution, zooming in and out of images, taking screenshots to save to whiteboard page in the form of pictures, annotating directly on pictures, and other functions.
Professional and Perfect Service from ValueTek
How to produce high quality interactive display in ValueTek factory? Click here!
The warranty does not cover:
1. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage.
2. Damages resulting from activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device.
3. Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are a OEM/ODM factory. ValueTek is one of the biggest manufacturers of intelligent display
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sample order is welcome. Price would be negotiated based on bigger quantity.
Q: Is it possible to have my logo on the products?
A: Yes. Please send your logo files to us first. Then we will offer you a solution. But we have MOQ for logo customized, MOQ depends on different products.
Q:What payment methods do your company accept?
A: We accept most of the payment methods, but mainly accept T/T, Western Union.
Q: Can you help me to customize my own products?
A: Sure. We have strong ability to customize your products. Please send us the details requirements, then our team will provide you a suitable solution soon.
Q: What is the warranty for your products?
A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. But customers can choose to extend warranty to 2 years or 3 years.
Q: What brand of screen are you using?
A: We are using A+ level full new original LCD panel from Samsung, LG, AUO and BOE.
Q: When will you make the delivery?
A: We can make the delivery within 5-25 working days according to different models and quantities of your order.
Q: What is your after-sale service?
A: Within the warranty, if it is the problem of products quality, non-artificial damage, we will ship new parts to customers for replacement of the broken parts, or customers ship the products back to our factory for repairing.
Q: I bought this LCD display, how to use and install it?
A: The products instructions and user’s manual can be sent to you when you receive the goods. and the video of installing also can help you to know it better. If you have other question, our engineers also can provide you great support online.