The e-commerce group is a Website Shopping Company in Indonesia, which has several large warehouses dedicated to storing goods. Due to the development of the group’s business, the daily throughput of the warehouse increased significantly, and the original manual management model can not meet the current efficient management needs, the group is urgent to have more intelligent and efficient management means to improve the warehouse inventory, access to the warehouse check and other links of work efficiency, and promote the efficient operation of warehouse management.
- Because there are large quantities of goods in and out of each warehouse every day, manual steps are not only time-consuming but also error-prone.
- Paper records are used to store information, which is not easy to save, and need more time to inquire.
- It is difficult to find the cause when recorded data don’t match with the real stock, a real headache for the user.
ValueSTek By introducing Integrated barcode scanning technology into the management of goods, a 2D bar code is given to each box of goods with “exclusive identification”. The staff through the hand-held PDA scanning of goods bar code information, can quickly and accurately information collection, query, and other operations, convenient and efficient, greatly improving the storage inventory, inventory efficiency, and accuracy.
Upon the arrival of goods, each commodity is pasted with a label that will distinguish it from others. By scanning the label, the database will synchronize the records, confirming their entry into warehouses. The label has already been written with information like product name, category, production date, the exact place where it should be placed, etc. The warehouse keepers can then quickly and accurately put them away on the right shelf.
Scan warehouse goods through intelligent PDA, complete fast and accurate inventory, efficient and convenient, the number of categories at a glance, through the wireless network connection background system, real-time transmission of inventory information to the database, greatly improve the efficiency of inventory and feedback speed.
Each warehouse received thousands of orders each day. Fulfilling one order by another is definitely a waste of time and warehouse keepers keep walking back and forth for the whole day. ValueSTek PDAs solve this trouble by planning the best sorting route and putting all staff’s work in order.
Administrators, they can get whatever data they need about a certain commodity with an easy wave of a mobile computer. By entering the commodity’s code number on the official website, customers can check all information online so that they can be assured of its authenticity.
- Automatic data collection saved both time and effort.
- The first-rate scanning head delivered strong recognition ability, fast scanning speed, and high precision.
- Information automatically transmitted to the database over wireless networks eliminated handwritten transcripts. Electronic records could be kept forever and information inquiry became much easier.
- The efficiency of recording the inbound and outbound was highly enhanced, at the same time avoiding manual errors.
- Real-time inquiry about inventory information stopped incidents like stock out.
- It maximized the utilization of warehouses, lowered warehousing costs, and speeded up the turnover rate.
Features: 1D/2D, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth